Re: [MiNT] termcap problem

Thank you very much. That file was just what I needed. This is
being done using the TosWin shell, and pine.

But it all might have gone faster if clue transferrence had
properly taken place. In other words, I did not know that termcap
is one large human readable text file, and that terminfo is a
couple hundred individual compiled files in a directory
structure. Those things other people seem to have known, but I
did not.

I probably already had what I needed, and did not know it.

But thanks again for the pointer. That file has just what I need
and nothing more, which leaves more disk space free for other
things.

Where they go is $HOME/.termcap and $HOME/.terminfo, and to my
surprise, that works.

Jim