Re: [MiNT] 030-version of gcc

Hello!

> Would you compile 3.x version of GCC, with the help of Patrice
> Mandin (who compiled a 68000 version). The 2.95.3 is not up to date !

You oversee some important points. The 3.x series of the gcc is much
slower and require much more memory than the 2.95.3. Also the C++
ABI changed incompatible, you must rebuild and replace all C++
libraries at once. I'm not sure that native ATARI users will be happy with
this ...

Btw. Patrice just used the mint target files for the 2.95.3.

Ciao
   ...Frank

--
ATARI FALCON 040 // MILAN 060