Re: [MiNT] Shutdown() discussion

On Wed, 2003-12-10 at 17:22, Milan Jurik wrote:
> Hi,
>
>   Mr. Pursell, Mr. Skancke, please, leave to live our platform (I mean
> Atari/TOS). I know your opinions. Probably everybody know your opinions.
>   Your VOMIT are very "interesting". What do you know about ARAnyM?

Personal 'attacks' are not going to help in this discussion. Besides I
am afraid that the English was not perfect and so the sense of the
sentences above might not be what Milan originally meant.

Anyway. What I feel here is a vast misunderstanding of ARAnyM purpose
and goal thus I am willing to keep answering questions of those that are
too lazy to check out the http://aranym.atari.org/

Petr