Re: [MiNT] Shutdown() discussion

On Wed, 10 Dec 2003 16:45:13 +0100 (CET), Odd Skancke wrote:

>  ARAnyM or death. Reading between the lines here, you could not care less
> about native hardware. New hardware developments are not welcome?
> ShockHorror, CT60 really made it! This means that plans are to make MiNT
> more and more emulation-friendly. Can you promise me that this wont
> happen?

Basically I don't care whether the FreeMiNT kernel supports this virtual
machine or not, as long as there are device- and filesystemdrivers that
do. My Milan won't last that long, and I'm already collecting parts for
my next Atari: A 520STM with a EPIA NanoITX motherboard running Linux
and Aranym. I'm very grateful to the Aranym team for supplying me with
a free and fast Atari :-)

/*
** Jo Even Skarstein    http://home.nvg.org/~joska/
*/