Re: [MiNT] gemlib OBSPEC & TEDINFO problem

Hello,

Can't we change this to contain the OBJC_COLORWORD structure directly or
at least as some union inside?

Well... TEDINFO.te_color is a "short" value (2 bytes).

Are we sure that sizeof(OBJC_COLORWORD) will always be 2 bytes, for all compilers ? Is there a rule to garanty that.

A bit further: if we use a union data (with a short and a OBJC_COLORWORD), same question: how can we be sure that size(this_union)=2 with all compilers ?

Best regards,
Arnaud.