[MiNT] Bug?

Hey guys,

I am having some troubles compiling random things.  Specifically gtk.
Seems these issues keep cropping up with the same error messages.  I was
wondering if anyone could tell by this message what was going on and
point out what to look for.  It's important to note that this is
happening not only on my falcon but under aranym, which in my eyes has
pinned itself as being the perfectly reliable hardware platform.  I've
compiled a huge number of rpms under aranym but gtk is failing now due
to this error message in a few places.

Any info will help, but I'm curious as this really strikes me as
possibly being a bug elsewhere, or with setup of my mint system.

Thanks,
Mark