[MiNT] Uploaded pkgconfig to Sparemint FTP site, and have built Tin Unstable

As the subject says.

pkgconfig has not been under much testing, although Mark Duckworth and I
have been toying around with glib2/atk/pango/gtk2 which all require it,
and it appears to work.  I don't know of any other packages that use it
off the top of my head, but I know more are out there.

I also built the current unstable version of Tin (1.7.3) and will upload
the RPMs to my space if anyone is interested in it.  The Sparemint version
is the current release, I am just making sure that no huge changes have
been made.

Keith