[MiNT] Samba

Hey guys,

I've successfully ported the latest version of samba to mint.  There's
still some issues left with open files (too many files open), and
getrlimit support in the mint kernel but I'm trying to find a useable
workaround for it.  I'm building an rpm as we speak but it can only be
considered alpha even though it seems to work for many things.  I have /
on my falcon mounted as a share on my pc, but it's fairly easy to make
it upset so that you have to unmount and remount the share.  If anyone
wants the compiled source tarball (just "make install" on your end), let
me know :)

Thanks,
Mark
http://portal.atari-source.com