Re: [MiNT] Gem XServer compile problem

On Tue, 3 Feb 2004, Arnaud BERCEGEAY wrote:

> Hello,
>
> > I'm trying to (re)compile the GEM XServer.app from the CVS sources (xg
> > tree). But compilation exits with the following error messages:

> Please find attached src/x_gem.c and include/x_gem.h modified. It's not
> optimised, but it should work (not tested). Maybe the XG maintener can cvs
> ci these files...

Thanks, I'm making progress. But I didn't succed yet.

First I had to change an include path in grph.c:25 and keyboard.c:23

from:	#include <sys/cookie.h>
to:	#include <mint/cookie.h>

But now I'm getting this error message:

cc1: warnings being treated as errors
x_gem.c: In function `wind_set_proc':
x_gem.c:33: warning: passing arg 3 of `mt_wind_set_str' from incompatible pointer type
make: *** [../obj/x_gem.o] Error 1

--

Martin Tarenskeen