[MiNT] Cross-compiler

Hi,

I'm trying to make a cross compiler on my Mac OS X system to create Atari stuff. I'm following Patrice Mandins guide (http://membres.lycos.fr/pmandin/en/howto/cross31.html). Now I'm stuck with the problem that I don't find any mintlib-devel-0.57.3.tar.gz file on the SpareMiNT website. There seems to be only an RPM file which is useless to me, as I don't have RPM on my Mac OS X system.
Can someone indicate me where I can find the file?

Philipp