[MiNT] piwo.bl.pg.gda.pl

It is said, in a document titled "Getting started with MiNT" that
there may be English docs and RSC files for N.AES at
piwo.bl.pg.gda.pl./pub/atari That does convert to a dotted quad,
and DNS do know it. But it does not take anonymous login. At
least it did not do it for me, in three tries.

I would like to see if those files are still there, and get them.
Does anyone know a working login for that machine.

Or, does anyone know where else such things might be found?

Jim

--
 /"\      Jim DeClercq--jimd@panix.com--Sylvania, Ohio, USA
 \ /      ASCII ribbon campaign | I'm a .signature virus!       |