Re: [MiNT] mint & mmu

> But I'm not the assembler expert todo such things, e.g. anylizing last
> instruction and such things. Do you want to work on this idea?

I cannot, because my kernel source is desynced from CVS. And I cannot sync
it, because the kernel compiled out of the current CVS sources doesn't work
for me. I.e. on Aranym. My Falcon is in parts, so I cannot even check it on
a real machine.

I can do some studies, though, basing on the working source I have, and we
can sync it later.

--
CVV
Konrad M.Kokoszkiewicz, http://draco.atari.org

** Ea natura multitudinis est,
** aut seruit humiliter, aut superbe dominatur.
** Taka to juz natura pospólstwa, albo sluzalczo sie plaszczy,
** albo bezczelnie sie panoszy. (Liwiusz XXIV, 25).