Re: [MiNT] AES desktop extension

Well, I don't think it is a good idea to let it redraw it in supermode. It blocks (doesn't it?). It is not clever to call all the methods in supermode from the memory protection point of view (I loose the advantage of catching fauls and I gain more likely OS corruption problems).

Isn't that obvious from the kernel maintainer point of view? What are you getting at?

best regards

STan

Frank Naumann wrote:
Hello!

Not *rely*, but they need to *support* such behaviour.

What you need on special support if progdefs are running in supermode?

Ciao
   ...Frank

--
ATARI FALCON 040 // MILAN 060