[MiNT] Falcon IDE controller

Hello

I'm looking for any information about Falcon IDE controller. I was already
lucky enough to write simple prgram that reads/writes sectors (and some more
things), but I do not have any docs about it other then Atari Compendium
(which only lists registers in mmory), and generic ATA-ATAPI documentation.

I'm especially interested in how it interacts with MFP.

If anybody has an official Atari documentation about it, I'd really like to
look at it.

--
Semper Fidelis

Adam Klobukowski