Re: [MiNT] FreeMiNT documentation

V Út, 27. 07. 2004 v 13:32, Andreas Schwab píše:
> > HTML is far superior to any other format offered above. Everybody can
> > read HTML. Hell it's readable even without any HTML browser - using just
> > the plaintext TOS desktop viewer :)
>
> Actually info is much more plain text than any HTML format.

really? I was always told to read the info pages using the 'info'
command. And IMHO the 'info' navigation plain sucks. We are not going to
distribute a HYP, DOC and manpage for the 'info' command and binaries of
'INFO.TOS' and 'INFO.EXE' (and something for the Mac), are we? :-)

HTML is far more accessible and generally more intuitive and less scary
for users than the other options.

Petr