Re: [MiNT] mint.cnf and sln?

Hi!

Hmm, IIRC there is already a full NEWFATFS/EXT2FS and MiNT's VFS system started at the time of execution of those problematic scripts. I don't think it is TOS underneath...

Frank, the cd u:\ helped, but can you explain why it is needed or why doesn't do it the kernel automaticaly for me?

regards

STan