Re: [MiNT] freemint 1.16.0b stability

Hello Draco!

On Fri, 23 Jul 2004, Konrad Kokoszkiewicz wrote:
> > etc etc... I understand what you mean, but don't forget one thing - in
> > compare to some application (qed, for example), testing the OS itself
> > is a quite different.
>
> Maybe, but it is necessary anyways. And when you don't test, you get unfixed
> bugs. That's the reality.

I think we have different views of 'beta'-software. For me, the beta is
released to have the bugs detected so they are gone for the final release.
And 1.16.0 beta is what was released now, and I really can't see why you
are upset with bug-reports from a beta release, isn't that perfectly
normal ?

--
Anders Eriksson
ae@dhs.nu     http://www.dhs.nu/