Re: [MiNT] My remarks (2)

>> So use a better tool.
>
> Is there a (less than 15 years old) GUI text editor or word processor
> for the Atari where ctrl+a doesn't mean "select all"?

Maurits, please, before you start blaming the Control key again, or
something like that, please verify first, IF such a situation that you
describe CAN OCCUR in Papyrus 8 (which I mention because you mention a GUI
word processor).

Yes, in Papyrus 8 Ctrl/A means "select all". But try to do Ctrl/A and then
overwrite the text selected so by typing.

So, use a better tool.

--
CVV
Konrad M.Kokoszkiewicz, http://draco.atari.org

** Ea natura multitudinis est,
** aut seruit humiliter, aut superbe dominatur.
** Taka to juz natura pospólstwa, albo sluzalczo sie plaszczy,
** albo bezczelnie sie panoszy. (Liwiusz XXIV, 25).