Re: [MiNT] My remarks (2)

on 8/4/04 4:14 AM, Odd Skancke wrote:

> Ok, to terminate this utterly stupid and outofplace thread;
>
> A wordprocessor/text editor that _takes_this_design_flaw_ into account is
> a _proper_tool_!! Ok? So a program that takes this this into account shows
> that Maurits is right, it _works_around_ a _design_flaw_. A program that
> does _not_ take this into account is not a _proper_tool_, and Konrad is
> right. Goddamned...

Hotmail decided to activate spam blocking on my account and yesterday after
pondering why no e-mails for quite some time I checked into it.  I found 117
msgs most of which are about some keyboard issues I can't even follow, as
the posts just are all out of order and all out of context.  What a mess.
;-)

All I can say is I have a Hades060 with a real Atari mouse and forced
to used a PC keyboard as that is the way the machine is designed.
Automatically rejecting an idea based on a PC keyboard to me is jumping the
gun slightly.

--
Lonny Pursell