Re: [MiNT] My remarks (2)

On Tue, 3 Aug 2004, Andreas Schwab wrote:

> > First of all, on Ataris there is no editor which will undo more than one
> > step, hence there is no editor with a "decent undo function".
>
> Both vim and Emacs exist.

Which again is not the point. The point is a design flaw, which can be
ILLUSTRATED by the fact that GUI editors, ah forget it I'm repeating
myself to selectively blind people again.

> > This is exactly what I expected; I am pointing out a practical situation
> > to ILLUSTRATE why it's ergonomically wrong to put a command key in the
> > typing area.
>
> Please move away the tab key and the return key.  They are too dangerous
> for you.

Tab and return are part of normal text typing and hence are located
exactly where they should be. And the fact that you have to refrain to
this kind of stupid remarks, proves my point even more than the workaround
in Papyrus Draco was kind enough to point out.

Maurits.