Re: [MiNT] Possible pppd based my-system crashes

To find out if this goes away, I tried installing version 1-16-0, ugrading an EasyMiNT installation, and it makes it as far as trying to load FAT/VFAT/FAT32 version 1.26, before a doubled doubled bus error.

This cannot be a new bug. Any opinions on what I did wrong?

The underlying idea seems very well thought out, and very well documented for installation.

--
 /"\      Jim DeClercq--jimd@panix.com--Sylvania, Ohio, USA
 \ /      ASCII ribbon campaign | I'm a .signature virus!       |