Re: [MiNT] MiNTlib and FreeMiNT

Hi,

In current cvs both files are in sync.

You're right, it was my fault. I accidently replaced mine with an old version.
I just restarted from a fresh CVS checkout and it's all fine now!

I modified MiNTlib, gemlib and gemma so they compile fine with GCC 3.3.
To keep compatibility to old versions I added the macro CLOBBER_RETURN to <features.h>. Is this the right place or not? Perhaps this is a "holy file" which shoudn't be touched by a lamer. But how can I know?

I tested it on "qed" and it the program created worked OK. (Except there was an error at the end of "make": m68k-mint-atari-stack is missing. This application is missing in my cross-compiler setup. I think it would modify default stack size. From where can I get it?

At the moment I'm stuck with compiling FreeMiNT from CVS. What does this error mean:
m68k-atari-mint-gcc -I../.. -D__KERNEL_XFS__ -m68020-60 -mshort -g -O2 -fomit-frame-pointer -Wall -Wmissing-prototypes -Winline -Wshadow -Wpointer-arith -Wcast-qual -Waggregate-return -c balloc.c -o balloc.o
In file included from global.h:30,
                 from balloc.h:28,
                 from balloc.c:32:
../../libkern/libkern.h:108: warning: conflicting types for built-in function `vsprintf'
In file included from balloc.c:36:
bitmap.h: In function `ext2_find_first_zero_bit':
bitmap.h:134: error: long, short, signed or unsigned used invalidly for `p' bitmap.h:134: error: long, short, signed or unsigned used invalidly for `addr'
bitmap.h: In function `ext2_find_next_zero_bit':
bitmap.h:158: error: long, short, signed or unsigned used invalidly for `addr' bitmap.h:159: error: long, short, signed or unsigned used invalidly for `p'

Thanks for your help

Philipp

PS: When I got everything GCC 3.3 compatible, how can I commit these changes?