[MiNT] Sparemint Site

Hey guys,

Just wanted to let you know the new URL for the sparemint site in
development.  It's http://dev.sparemint.org.  I'm starting to hit a
roadblock requiring me to buy some drive space for my server ;-) but
I'll continue development as is.

The notable things it offers is the beginnings of a package upload
interface using a combination of the web and ftp.  It has the standard
repository populated and the show packages alphabetically and by group
works.  No user functionality is programmed yet.  Clicking on a package
from the list shows individual info, so as it stands it's sort of useful
compared to the sparemint site we have now.

Eventually you'll be able to do crazy things like key in a file... say
"/usr/bin/pico" and query what all packages have this file in them.  I
plan to implement very complex query functions that should be useful in
a lot of scenarios.... f.e. what packages were uploaded between February
4th 2003 and March 4th 2003, and that type of thing.

You'll also be able to check out a complete sparemint system in a
tarball at a specific time and date.  F.e. you can tell the system to
build a tarball of sparemint of how it would have looked at 11am on the
3rd of september in 2003 and it would build the tarball and offer it for
download.  This kind of stuff requires some slick programming, careful
filesystem permissions and a lot of disk space, so it will come later.

Thanks,
Mark