[MiNT] [XaAES] appl_getinfo

AB> is the same: AES (xaaes, myaes), gemlib, cflib, windom... none of
AB> them  support TORG 105

The pcgem.lib from Martin Elsässer support the TORG 105, also the programm
SysInfo and the driver MWheel set the appl_get(8) value like the TORG 105.
So there are two definition for one value. I also don't know what XaAES will
tell me with this value.

AB> XaAES supports mouse wheel, and IIRC this is compatible  with
AB> milanOS (to be confirmed).

What exact do the MilanTOS with the mouse wheel. I only know that there is a
new vdi function. But what is with the AES.

AB> and then there will  be a doc about this ;)

That's not the problem, because I add this already to the tos.hyp and then I
remembered that there is a TORG.

Gerhard