[MiNT] Sparemint question

Hello.

I'm just starting to re-acquaint myself with the Atari Falcon 030 (I do not
have an accelerator of any sort yet, but I do have 14 megs Ram).

I had Freemint (1.15, I think?) running with the Thing desktop (registered) on
a Falcon I sold some years ago (Nemesis accelerator). It worked great. I've
still got some saved screenshots of it.

Anyways, to quit rambling - since it looks like it might be awhile before I
can get another accelerator of some sort (sure wish I could have gotten in on
the CT60!), will the current sparemint work okay on a stock Falcon with 14
megs of Ram? I'm talking about speed, responsiveness, etc...

Thank you.

--

                                                              /\
                                                         Dark<  >Lord