Re: [MiNT] FreeMiNT 1.16.1 beta release

On Fri, 23 Oct 2004 04:28:14 , Peter Slegg <peterslegg@scubadivers.co.uk> wrote:
> Could someone who uses Extendos give me some hints for how to use
> it with 1.16.1 please ?

Easy. Do you use the latest version of ExtenDos GOLD? If not, get it! If
you are using the latest version of EstenDos Gold, go into Anodynes
homepage and download UNIMINT.XFS. This is the driver you should use
together with newer versons of MiNT. I also think, but I do not remember,
that you should replace the EXTENDOS.PRG in the AUTO-foler, with another
one that works with UNIMINT.XFS. If you have any problems, send a letter to
Roger Burrows and he will tell you which versions to use, but everything
should be available on Anodynes home page for registered users.

--

Med vänliga hälsningar
Yours sincerely

Jonas Möller Nielsen
Bioagua/Cascada Trading AB
Borgasgatan 19
SE-432 37  Varberg
Sweden - Suecia
Tel.:   +46 340 136 37
Fax:    +46 709 62 24 78
Mobile: +46 709 68 63 93
Mobile: +34 679 67 15 97
E-mail: jonas.moller.nielsen@euromail.se
ICQ:    139445783  Nick name: Jonas
This E-mail was created and sent with the help of:
        Hades 060 - N.AES/MiNTOS - myMail