Re: [MiNT] FreeMiNT 1.16.1 beta release

On Fri, 15 Oct 2004 16:21:00 , Ekkehard_Flessa@wun.maus.de (Ekkehard Flessa) wrote:
> - Shutdown isn't working properly. It does something, but the system won't halt
> or reboot. The ext2 file system isn't "clean" afterwards.

I do not have these problems. I use N.AES v.2.
Maybe it is a XaAES-problem? How do you shutdown your system?

The e2fsck works fine for me and has all the time. I find the ext2fs more
stable under 1.16.x than under 1.15.x.

> - Boxkite 2.15 won't work if started prior to MiNT from the AUTO-folder.

Well, start it from the n_aes.cnf and it will work fine.

--

Med vänliga hälsningar
Yours sincerely

Jonas Möller Nielsen
Bioagua/Cascada Trading AB
Borgasgatan 19
SE-432 37  Varberg
Sweden - Suecia
Tel.:   +46 340 136 37
Fax:    +46 709 62 24 78
Mobile: +46 709 68 63 93
Mobile: +34 679 67 15 97
E-mail: jonas.moller.nielsen@euromail.se
ICQ:    139445783  Nick name: Jonas
This E-mail was created and sent with the help of:
        Hades 060 - N.AES/MiNTOS - myMail