Re: [MiNT] [Aranym-user] KBD problem

V Út, 05. 10. 2004 v 23:25, Francois LE COAT píše:

> >>Well, maybe a specific ARAnyM problem ...
> >
> > Are the underlying TOS versions that boot the FreeMiNT same?
>
> Yes, they are the same versions ... I'm using EmuTOS in both cases.

Well I asked whether you and Frank use the same TOS version (and rest of
boot setup). Since you had problem while Frank did not. I admit ARAnyM's
IKBD emulation is far from perfect but these keyboard problems under
MiNT are often caused by the underlying OS differences (Frank's Milan
TOS vs yours EmuTOS).

In other words, I don't like reading that something is an ARAnyM
specific problem. Before you say something like that please make sure
that the Atari software setup you boot in ARAnyM is exactly same as on
regular Milan (or the machine you compare ARAnyM with).

Petr