Re: [MiNT] Getline

On Mon, 2004-10-25 at 02:19 +0200, Peter Slegg wrote:
> Ok sorry if I insulted your intelligence but I know
> from bitter experience that sometimes it's the simple
> things. ;-)
>
> Regards,
>
> Peter

The problem was actually much more simple and logical.  The file it was
reading was just downloaded with curl in the prior section of the
program.  I forgot fclose on this file and it didn't finish writing the
file before this section of code was trying to access it!  Ooops :-).

BTW all: the Sparemint Update Manager is coming along great now.  When
you run it in CLI it tells you packages you have installed on your
system that aren't on the server, packages on the server that aren't on
your system.  Packages that are newer on your system (and reminds you to
upload them), and packages that are newer on the server so you can
download them.  Soon I'll work on CLI parsing so functions like sum
install curl will download and install relevant rpms :)  Sure we could
use apt or apt-rpm but a custom solution is better ;-)

And Peter, no response is an insult to my intelligence :)  Even the
smartest programmers get bogged down on stupid problems sometimes ;-)
So ALL responses are appreciated.

Thanks,
Mark
http://portal.atari-source.com