[MiNT] [AES DOC] menu_bar extension

AB> and which AES support them ?

N.AES

AB> the meaning of other parameters of menu_bar()

I ask Rainer Mannigel, but I became no answer. Have someone a working e-mail
adress from Rainer?

What I think is. N.AES can hide (MENU_HIDDEN) the menubar. It will visible if
you click in the area of the menubar (MENU_PULLDOWN) or if you go with the
mouse to this area. Also you can give the pulldown menus a shadow
(MENU_SHADOWED). So is MENU_GETMODE and MENU_SETMODE the parameter with set or
get the menubar mode.

MENU_UPDATE is maybe to redraw the menubar.

Do you want a other question about N.AES? What means:
/* shel_write  */
#define AP_AESTERM	52	/* for mode 10: N.AES complete termination */

Gerhard