[MiNT] FreeMiNT 1.16.1 beta release

Hallo Frank!

FN>What shutdown do you mean? The XaAES shutdown button?

No, the shutdown program from Draco that's been working well with my 1.15.x
setup. It's called from the menu in Thing.

FN>Do you have put the slip.xif into the SYSDIR?

No, I hadn't. Why isn't that one there by default, or at least a hint in the
readme?

FN>I get a wheel mouse next week and then I look at it.

Sounds great :-)

FN>For XaAES no external fileselectors are supported yet. What's wrong
FN>with the internal fileselector? It have for sure a drive selection at
FN>the top of the dialog.

No, it hasn't. At least not for me. Should I provide a screenshot?

[later]

I can't provide a screenshot as JML_SNAP won't work :-(

Well, and then there are some features I like (and frequently use) in Boxkite:

-List of recently used paths, reachable with keayboard shortcut Alt-X in the
version I use. I've set it to not automatically storing those paths, and have
some frequently used locations in there.

- Integrated folder creation feature. This comes in handy if I want to save
some file, as it makes it unnecessary to navigate to the very same location
twice. Once with the file selector, and once with the desktop to create that
folder. Alternatively, the file selector could command the desktop to open a
window with the current folder.

mit freundlichem Gruß aus Ahornberg
 Ekkehard