Re: [MiNT] FreeMiNT 1.16.1 beta release

Hello!

So it's already known since the 1.16.0 beta release. Would be nice if you
can submit a bugreport into the bugtracker so we developer are informed
about the bugs too :-)

Well, not everyone uses betas. :o)

But he said it stopped working since XaAES is a kernel module. So he tried before the 1.16.1 beta release and don't reported it. So I or Ozk didn't had a chance to fix it as we both don't own a Calamus license.

Beside from that this Calamus violates the GEM convention as it do a
wind_update AES call without calling appl_init() first.

Meaning it's not a bug in XaAES?

Yes, it's a bug in Calamus and need either a workaround in XaAES or a correction in Calamus. I think the workaround in XaAES is the faster solution (XaAES already have lot of workarounds for buggy AES applications).

Regards,
Frank

--
ATARI FALCON 060 // MILAN 060