[MiNT]

Hi,

I'm looking for a list of all system calls which are implemented in MiNT. At the moment I used the files "osbind.h" and "mintbind.h" from mintlib. But as in these files contain only macros which call "trap_X_Y()" functions, I've no clear idea what type of parameter each function takes and what it returns.
Is there somewhere a list containing such information?
I just found /freemint/sys/syscalls.master which contains the parameter list but there is no hint what the functions return.

Thanks for your help!

Philipp