[MiNT] xa-my-aes

Hi,

I just downloaded xa-my-aes.zip and unpacked and tried it on my Aranym box. I think it looks really really good. Those French developers have a good taste when it comes to user interfaces and graphics. My compliments !

Nevertheless I will stick to my own personal and highly customized afros/easymint/xaaes setup. The xa-my-aes disk image too much gives me the feeling I'm working on someone else's computer. I had this problem with AFROS too, but after a lot of customizing it has now become MY personal and working setup.

My problem with Aniplayer and MP3 files dis not disappear when I tried it with xa-my-aes. In fact it worked better on my original setup. I have to do do some more experimenting to find the real problem.

--

Martin Tarenskeen