[MiNT] Taskbars and consoles?

I know that previously, I had a console window that would open up on my Thing
desktop. For the life of me, I can't remember what it was so I can d/l it and
install it again.

Also, where the heck can you find Jo Even Skarsteins "Taskbar"? I went to his
web page, the d/l link is 404'ed. I tried google (my friend!) but nothing
came up downloadable either.

Thanks guys.

--

                                                              /\