Re: [MiNT] Compile error

Hello!

make: ../mintlib/malloc.c:187: __free: Assertion `s == r' failed.

Looks like an already fixed mintlib bug in malloc/realloc. Do you have an uptodate mintlib installed?

Hey, I have seen that message in the past. But I also remember that problem had been fixed. Or not ? And why didn't I get this message yesterday ?

The fixed bug I mean was a rare memory corruption in the mintlib dynamic memory management. So it only happen under very special conditions.

Regards,
Frank

--
ATARI FALCON 060 // MILAN 060