[MiNT] [XaAES] menu_ienable

GS> > Fixed terrible bug in menu_ienable() where bit 15 of obj was not
GS> > interpreted like it should be (redraw-flag, I think).
GS>
GS> Have anyone a source for this? I never read this anywhere.

OK, now I found one, but I don't know if this in the Atari AES.

-------------------------------cut-------------------------------
               Introduction to GEM(TM) Programming
                           for GEM DOS

                       (revised 11/21/85)
.
.

GEM v1.2 ENHANCEMENTS
.
.

menu_ienable()

  - A  special calling convention has been established  for
        and  disabling menu titles.   If the item number the high
        bit set,  then it will be enabled/disabled and the result
        will  be drawn on the screen.   This only works for  menu
        titles  since they are guarenteed to be displayed on  the
        screen.

The GEM 3.0 (PC) will redraw all items and not only the menu titles.

Gerhard