Re: [MiNT] new FreeMiNT snapshot, please?

On Tue, 2005-04-26 at 21:01 +0200, Odd Skancke wrote:
> tir, 26,.04.2005 kl. 14.46 +0200, skrev Petr Stehlik:
> > May I ask the guy that creates snapshots and makes them available on
> > http://xaaes.atari.org/ to create a fresh one? It's been almost 4 months
> > since the last one was uploaded. Also, if the new snapshot contained
> > also mintara.prg (FreeMiNT kernel for ARAnyM) I would be glad. Thanks.
>
>  That would be me. I've had plans to upload a fresh one for a few days
> now, but fixing that "one last thing" always pops up. Right now I'm
> working on the kbd-navigation in fileselector. As soon as I think that
> works, I'll upload a new alpha. After that it will take some time before
> a new alpha/beta becomes available, as then I'll attack the big task of
> implementing a nice "XaAES Control System", with which one will be able
> to do everything from create/change themes, etc. to modify parameters of
> hardware drivers. XaAES will then be the most configurable AES on this
> planet ;-)
>

>  Best regards,
> Odd Skancke

Hey guys,

http://storage.atari-source.com/atari/mirrors/cvs_builds/

There's almost always fresh builds available assuming my falcon is up
and running properly.  In this case, the most recent one is April 8th.
Hardly 4 months.  The build script is automated so if files are missing
or broken, people MUST email me.  Francois makes good use of this!  A
readme.txt explains the file naming syntax.

Thanks,
--
Mark Duckworth <mduckworth@atari-source.com>
Atari-source.com