Re: [MiNT] objc_draw() and other AES calls in userspace?

Hi! OK, but how N.AES does this then (if true at all)? Standa

Frank Naumann writes:
Hello!
While searching for the MiNT VM information I found the snippet below that I think might be relevant to the current XaAES possibilities. What about switching to the user context for objc_draw() XaAES calls? Would that be possible? Can this be also done for the other say WDIALOG stuff callbacks?

You can't run kernel code in user mode. So you need to cleanly map the objc_draw() code into the user address space (which is probably not so easy). And the objc_draw() can't access any kernel data (don't know if this is necessary).

Regards,
Frank
--
ATARI FALCON 060 // MILAN 060