Re: [MiNT] question about socket calls

> Sorry, in my excitement I was up all night and failed to mention I was
> using gluestik.

I was going to ask whether your VNC client was for X or GEM, but if it's a
STiK client I'm guessing GEM. Too cool! :o)

Wouldn't it be a good idea to use MiNTnet natively for this though? It will
certainly be a lot faster and I don't think STiK users (you might still find
them on some 1MB STs) will be likely to run VNC. And with native MiNTnet
you'll know exactly where you are with regards to packet buffers etc.

> However, with all the chatter about CVS I remember know
> gluestik is on the CVS, so I will look there.  ;-))

Hey so it WAS useful! :o)

Maurits.