[MiNT] SWM_REZCHANGE in shel_write()

Hello

I just think about change rez for the AES, I see only shel_write(SWM_REZCHANGE) probably done for this, but how it work, it is said to put physical workstation ID, this quite strange to open (and so probably close previous screen workstation), before AES know this, I suppose so gemlib (compendium too) documentation is wrong, should not be the screen type, and if it is, it's only for ST resolution, but for falcon? with rez 3 it need extended informations, is it "wiscr" param. Is it wrong? What do NAES and Magic for be able to change rez, I can't find any documentation for this.

Olivier