Re: [MiNT] [Fwd: [Mint-cvs] [FreeMiNT CVS] cat/EDITOR/INCLUDE]

KK>Sorry, what is this crap

I wouldn't tell this crap, as it's part of the CVS of Cat :-)

OK, let me rephrase: what is this Cat and why it occupies a part of MiNT CVS apparently? Its only use - so far - it seems, is to generate a bunch (10-20 sometimes) reports a day about its files being removed from CVS, or put back, and then edited, and then removed again, and then put back. This has happened for several months now, IIRC.

I don't quite understand, why such stuff - apparently being prepared for something, but not officially available - pollutes my email.

I didn't subscribe to get detailed reports about any preliminary works people do on CVS, nor to get detailed reports about temporary files being put or removed from CVS, or about someone's private works (the stuff done with the "Cat" is apparently not intended to be public, as comments are either in German or don't exist at all). This is just annoying.

--
CVV
Konrad M.Kokoszkiewicz, http://draco.atari.org

** Ea natura multitudinis est,
** aut seruit humiliter, aut superbe dominatur.
** Taka to już natura pospólstwa, albo służalczo się płaszczy,
** albo bezczelnie się panoszy. (Liwiusz XXIV, 25).