[MiNT] CTRL C trouble

Hello

I notice on Aranym and someone report the same problem on Falcon, in very particular case the CTRL C kill all GEM applications, this not appear with XAAES but with MyAeS. This case when I launch system, then I never do any CTRL sequence before, I just do a CTRL C and here all applications are kill except the AES, the AES have lock application with Psigblock() and should not kill it with a CTRL C. If I do any other CTRL sequence (ex CTRL V), then I try to do CTRL C all work correctly. In previous version the first CTRL C doesn't do anything (as never exist) now it kill application. I suppose I should init something but what?

Olivier