Re: [MiNT] question about socket calls

Hello!

Wouldn't it be a good idea to use MiNTnet natively for this though? It will
certainly be a lot faster and I don't think STiK users (you might still find
them on some 1MB STs) will be likely to run VNC. And with native MiNTnet
you'll know exactly where you are with regards to packet buffers etc.

I cannot make direct calls to the mint socket stuff directly from GFA, or I
would have.  The libraries are incompatible as GFA requires the original DRI
format libs.  I am not willing to switch to "C" at this time.   ;-)

You can use the new socket system calls. This should be easy from GFA (like all other GEMDOS system calls).

Regards,
Frank

--
ATARI FALCON 060 // MILAN 060