From: Standa Opichal <opichals@seznam.cz>
Date: Mon, 09 May 2005 13:40:21 -0400
To: mint@fishpool.com
Subject: [MiNT] OT: hypview

Hi!

Now you can choose which browser you will use...

http://phoenix.inf.upol.cz/~opichals/libhyp/hypview.cgi?url="">
nf.upol.cz/~opichals/jay/docs/ataripf.hyp

Just exchange the url="" to any other accessible HYPertext URL
(ftp://,
http://) and browse your .HYP files online! :)

I hope I will publish the sources as an independent library pa ckage
soon.

STanda

PS: I couldn't find better target mailing list than this one... I hope
such mails don't bother you all here much.

Do you Yahoo!?