Re: [MiNT] ssh or telnet with zmodem

Hi!

On Thu, Jun 30, 2005 at 08:30:13AM -0500, Evan Langlois wrote:
> In this case I think zmodem would be easier to do, and it works
> with telnet as well.

Provided sz is installed on the target machine. Besides, the
method I described is easily extended to a generic script that
allows copying files from/to any host that is accessible via
passwordless "ssh-hopping". Of course, you need to use forwarded
ssh-agents for that, which poses a security risk if one of the
hosts "in transit" has been compromised.

Ciao

Thomas

--
Thomas Binder (Gryf @ IRCNet)