Re: [MiNT] DFRM (was: Re: usage of wind_calc())

On Tue, 05 Jul 2005 08:25:48 , "Arnaud BERCEGEAY" <arnaud.bercegeay@free.fr> wrote:
> DFRM (dynamical formular) for windom allows to create such formular. BTW,
> I don't know if there are applications that use this feature.

I keep seeing the word "formular" used in various places.

What is a "formular" ? It's not a word that I recognise in English.
It seems to be used where the word "form" would make more sense.

No offense meant to the non-native English speakers. I am just trying
to help my understanding.

Regards,

Peter