Re: [MiNT] wind_get( WF_WORKXYWH) buggy?

>And I got discuraged by folks who dont want anything >beyond n.aes
>because it breaks compatibility. There is no future.

Yes, there is a future! If we break N.AES-compatibility when surpassing N.AES in terms of performance and features, what are we missing out on? Old software will still work okay on N.AES and new software will run okay on XaAES (if we see to it!).

N.AES is discontinued whereas XaAES is still (very actively!) in development. And for free. Let's not forget that! Please don't get discouraged Odd, you have done a marvellous job with XaAES during the past year and I hope you'll keep it up for a long time to come!!!

Regards,

/Joakim