Re: [MiNT] [XAAES] Does not generate MU_TIMER events when asked

tor, 07,.07.2005 kl. 21.45 +0200, skrev Xavier Joubert:
> Selon Odd Skancke <ozk@atari.org>:
> >  Aha? Are you absolutely sure? I thought this problem was XaAES only,
> > and that it worked on other AES's. Thats the impression I got. I think
> > Olivier also have comments about this too.
>
> Yes, I am.

 Okie, then my assumptions were wrong ;-)

> 1- It's documented this way.

 Yes, thats what I thought too. Got confused by being told this problem
was XaAES only.

> 2- Please re-read Olivier's post. He describes MyAES's implementation as the one
> in XaAES before your fix. He also write that's it's the same as in other AES...
> Of course, the fact that he also misunderstood your mails make all this harder
> to decode... :)

 I reread the Oliviers post and yes, you're right ;-) I have changed it
back to the correct handling of MU_TIMER now.

 Best Regards,
Odd Skancke