Re: [MiNT] [Mint-cvs] [FreeMiNT CVS] lib/gemlib

tir, 12,.07.2005 kl. 22.16 +0200, skrev Konrad M. Kokoszkiewicz:
> > For your information, TosWin2 now uses WCOWORK.
>
> Good to know, what I shouldn't upgrade. Thanks.

 You can still upgrade, as TosWin2 will operate as normal if the AES
dont support WCOWORK. Altho there is no point, because I have not made
changes here.

 Another thing about WCOWORK, it is optional for applications to use
this mode. But if one wants the application to benefit from future
extensions, it is highly recommended one does use WCOWORK.

 Odd Skancke